Successful telemarketing needs to include the skills and attitude required to make successful outbound calls.
We believe that if people understand the process behind campaign development and management then they are more involved in the campaigns themselves.
This course provides a great addition to the telemarketing skills training that we run. More here
Anyone responsible for designing and implementing successful telemarketing campaigns. This telemarketing training course is essential if you want to differentiate yourself from your competitors by the quality of your calls and the way you do business.
Our thoughts :-
Successful telemarketing campaigns motivate those who make the calls.
We’ve had great results by involving those who make the calls, so that they understand:
• why telemarketing is so important to the business
• the science behind the campaign metrics
• the importance of data
• a tried and tested campaign process that works for your business
• clear objectives for the campaign and the purpose of the call
• the importance of testing or split testing campaigns
• the "scripting"or dialogue development process, so that what you say to your customers or prospects follows sound communication principles
• ensuring the calls are right for your people and right for your customers or prospects
We will work with you to include the most useful content for your telemarketing training course based on your market place and your peoples' skill levels.
• Purpose of the training course and individual learning needs
• The importance of telemarketing to the business
• The campaign management process
• Defining the purpose of the campaign
• Consulting and agreeing the objectives with internal sponsors of the campaign
• Organising your resources for action
• Getting the involvement of the campaign team
• Developing the campaign dialogue
• Incorporating any brand values into the sound of the call
• Communication principles which result in a good campaign and differentiate you from your competitors
• Developing the dialogue for the campaign
• Testing and split testing the campaign
• Implementing and motivating the campaign
• Monitoring progress and taking appropriate action
• Celebrating success
• Reporting the campaign successes to the campaign sponsor
• Learning from a campaign
• Building a resource library of campaign dialogues and their success rates
• Learning Review and action planning
Training is interactive, participative and fun.
More importantly we will work live issues, work on a specific campaign, develop the campaign management plan, and then support the implementation of that campaign.
Development Programme for telemarketing departments
Combine our managing campaigns course with our telemarketing skills course.
Our approach to training
Find out more about our approach to training and development, and why we deliver longer lasting learning.
Telemarketing Resource Centre
Proactive Calls that Strengthen a Business Our five part guide to making confident calls to customers that achieve your business results
What is telemarketing? Well to us, telemarketing is the use of proactive outbound telephone calls to contact customers or prospects, find out more here
Business to business telemarketing can be a highly productive and cost effective way of contacting customers. Find out more here.
Telemarketing script To script or not to script that is the question. Don't is our approach. There are workable alternatives which give the peace of mind of a script, but the flexibility your customers demand and deserve.
Telemarketing tips - useful, practical tips to help you avoid those outbound pitfalls
Telephone Account Management; the cost effective art of account management by telephone
Business Writing Skills