This training will benefit anyone using the telephone to contact prospects or existing customers to win more business or retain their custom.
Companies who understand the importance of return on activity, understand the value of contacting customers by phone.
Especially effective business to business, the telephone is a cost effective way of developing relationships with identified parts of your customer base, or as part of your CRM strategy.
Our uniquely memorable way of teaching these skills, means that your people can control a call, build rapport quickly, develop call dialogues rather than scripts which are ones your people are happy to make, and ones which your customers are delighted to receive.
Intelligent dialogue uses a clear, simple, usable and proven method for making outbound calls. In fact, it follows such good communication principles we haven’t found an outbound call it wouldn’t work for.
Our bespoke training is tailored your market place, your people and your customers.
We can consult with you to consider the strategic role your telemarketing people can have in bringing income into the business, as well as assisting your management to manage telemarketing campaigns, telemarketing / telesales departments or your outbound call centre function.
• Professional telemarketing skills - the benefits to the business
• Individual learning objectives
• The effects of the telephone on communication
• The importance of gain, retain and grow to the business
• Making calls count
• Call dialogues
• The importance of structure - a proven methodology for making outbound calls
• What are you trying to achieve from this call?
• How will you introduce yourself?
• How will you build rapport?
• What's the positive message that you want to leave behind?
• Agreeing the next steps ( your next call )
• Handling and overcoming objections – at any stage - techniques to overcome objections including getting to speak to the decision maker
• Practical experience using telephone coaching equipment
• Exploring the day to day difficulties people face and developing strategies for dealing with these
• Learning review & action planning
Telemarketing Resource Centre
Proactive Calls that Strengthen a Business Our five part guide to making confident calls to customers that achieve your business results
First Impressions in Outbound calls Creating the right first impression in a call to a customer.
Business to business telemarketing can be a highly productive and cost effective way of contacting customers. Find out more here.
Telemarketing script To script or not to script that is the question. Don't is our approach. There are workable alternatives which give the peace of mind of a script, but the flexibility your customers demand and deserve.
Telemarketing tips - useful, practical tips to help you avoid those outbound pitfalls
Telephone Account Management; the cost effective art of account management by telephone
Sales Directors You might like to incorporate telephone activity in your contact with prospects, we can help you defend against competitor activity and win new business by phone.
Making calls count
Download our article on outbound telemarketing activity published in call centre focus magazine
Combining quality telemarketing calls with a CRM system and how to be successful
Management and Team Leader Development
Effective Team Meetings
Developing Call Quality
Quality Coach Development
Coaching for Call Quality
Train the Trainer
Train the In Tune Trainer