Home > Telemarketing Tips > CRM Telemarketing
CRM technology enables you to track and maintain contact with customers, helping you to manage your sales and marketing activity, work your sales pipeline, and nurture leads to a successful conclusion.
Telemarketing can help
It is the quality, frequency and timeliness of contact with customers that brings results. The follow through that wins the business. A CRM system underpins this by managing the tasks required to move with a prospect or a contact through their buying cycle.
A good CRM system can help manage telemarketing campaigns, by focusing telemarketing activity to make the most of the opportunities within the database. If you want to understand more about what a CRM system is in terms of application and functionality then click here.
Telemarketing takes on a momentum when data is solid and appropriate for the campaign. A good CRM telemarketing system helps manage follow up activity, nurturing people towards a sale or strengthening the relationship in some way.
In complex organisations, certainly in a B2B environment, a CRM system helps an individual to see at a glance the contact that the organisation has had with the customer or prospect, making the most of the opportunity within that account.
You will be successful if you
• have segmented your database and are clear of the buying patterns, needs and processes within your account profile
• have developed and successfully communicated an integrated communication or contact strategy to your people. Telemarketing following up on email campaigns can be a highly effective way of generating business
• have clear objectives for all your contacts, rather than making the tea and biscuit call
• are clear of the products and services that you can offer your customers so that they stay with you
• understand the art of developing call dialogues ( more flexible than traditional telemarketing scripts )
• have a good telemarketing campaign process
• can build the right levels of skills in order make the calls count
If you are frustrated by the results of your telemarketing activity, then give us a call on 0845 450 0988. We'll talk through the challenges you are facing ( both in terms of your market place and your people ) and help you think through your approach to strengthening your proactive contact with customers.
Telemarketing Resource Centre
Proactive Calls that Strengthen a Business Our five part guide to making confident calls to customers that achieve your business results
What is telemarketing? Well to us, telemarketing is the use of proactive outbound telephone calls to contact customers or prospects, find out more here
Business to business telemarketing can be a highly productive and cost effective way of contacting customers. Find out more here.
Telemarketing script To script or not to script that is the question. Don't is our approach. There are workable alternatives which give the peace of mind of a script, but the flexibility your customers demand and deserve.
Telemarketing tips - useful, practical tips to help you avoid those outbound pitfalls
Telephone Account Management; the cost effective art of account management by telephone
Business Writing Skills